After lunch, I returned to the 4th grade classroom and administered spelling tests, which is one of my favorite activities, and then corrected their misspellings. I really love 4th grade spelling tests and classwork because it is a particular year of spelling education that I remember vividly. I see myself in some of the students, as I was at an extremely advanced spelling and reading level than the rest of my 4th grade companions, and this is strongly exemplified in some of the DES students. Oh the memories!
With spelling completed, I moved on to helping monitor more google outings beyond the DES prism firewall. Again, I made sure that there was not any sketchy or inappropriate sites linked to their innocent NH wildlife topics, and answered any of questions that may have been plaguing their minds at the moment. I have begun to fashion the rest of my lesson plans for next week and I'm starting to really thinking about what there is left that I want to get out of this experience because, so far, I have gotten to every one of my goals and beyond. Today was a prime example of another magnificent day at DES, and many thanks to the ever incredible Miss Blessing for her constant inspiration ( and this time all of the parfait ingredients). DES ROCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment